Simple Steps, Amazing effect!
CardRecoveryPro is a simple memory card recovery software, which can effectively restore lost, deleted, corrupted or formatted photos, video files and other multimedia files from basically all of the memory card. It's absolutely safe to run CardRecoveryPro because it only performs the read-only operation on the memory card. The software doesn't move, delete, or modify the data on the card to avoid causing further damage or overwriting. It recovers the photos and movie clips from the source memory card and saves them to the destination location you specify.
- SD Card
- SDHC Card
- micro SD Card
- MMC Card
- xD Card
- miniSD Card
- CF Card
- 1.Delete Accidentally
Photo loss due to formatting or "Delete All" operation Photo loss due to "Shift All" operation Empty Recycle Bins without back-up Regard "Delete" button as "Save" button by mistake.
- 2. Format Unintentionally
Multimedia / hard disk has not been formatted, do you want to format it now? When digital camera's memory card is on the condition of connection, Disk initializes. Storage Device Formatted by accident.
- 3. Operate Improperly
Restore factory settings without back-up Turn off moblephone when it's on the process of files write Put the same storage card into different cameras Remove the storage card before start up the camera
- 4. Other Events
Virus attack Shutdown unexpectedly Data loss In the process of transferring photos to a computer or laptop
- Supported Flash Memory Card Manufacturers SanDisk, Kingston, KingMax, Sony, Lexar, PNY, PQI, Toshiba, Panasonic FujiFilm, Samsung, Canon, Qmemory, Transcend, Apacer, PRETEC, HITACHI Olympus, SimpleTech, Viking, OCZ Flash Media, ATP, Delkin Devices, A-Data and almost all digital camera memory card brands in the market
- 5.System Requirements
Microsoft Windows 98/2000/2003/XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 Free hard drive space 256 MB or more for storage of the recovered photos A memory card reader if your camera does not appear as a drive letter
How to recover files from storage card?
- Step 1: Double-Click the CardRecoveryPro and open it.
- Step 2: Connect the device and select the destination folder.
- Step3: Scan and select the files you want to recover.
- Step4: Press recover and get what you want.
- PC World Reviewed
- CardRecoveryPro is an effortless-to-utilize card recovery software which is able to recover erased or lost photographs, music, motion picture, and mixed media indexes from almost all advanced cards. It is highly recommended and they have 60 days money back guarantee if customers are not satisfied.
- The software performs read-only operations in your memory card. It doesn't move, delete, or change the data for the card to avoid causing further damage or overwriting. It is full featured and the incidence of successful recovery is 100 percent.
- Learn More>>
- CNET Editor's Rating
- Cardrecoverypro is such a powerful data recovery software and It is so popular among photographers and business people. The guarantee of safe recovery is their unique selling point.
- Learn More>>
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/Windows 8, and OS for MAC.
All the Formats and Devices Supported
- Sony, Canon, Nikon, Samsung, Olympus, FujiFilm, Kodak, Panasonic, JVC, Sanyo, Agfa, Konica, Argus, HP, Chinon Epson, Hitachi, IBM, Imation, Sharp, Casio, Goldstar, Kinon, Kyocera, Lexar, Leica, Minolta, NEC, Phillips, Pentax, Ricoh, SanDisk, LG, Toshiba, Lumix, Polaroid, Verbatim, Vivitar, Sigma, Yashica, ect.
- Mobile Phone
- iPhone, Blackberry, Samsung, Nokia, LG, BenQ, Siemens, Fujitsu, CECT, Kyocera, Mitsubishi Electric, Panasonic, NEC, Palm, Pantech Wireless Inc.Philips, Qualcomm Inc., Sagem, Sanyo, Sharp, Sierra Wireless, Just5, SK Teletech, T&A Alcatel, Trium, Toshiba, and Vidalco.
- SD Card
- SD card, miniSD, SDHC, MicroSD (TransFlash) card Compact Flash card, CF Type I, Type II, MicroDrive, CF card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Duo, Pro-HG, XC, Micro (M2), MultiMedia card, MMC card, SmartMedia, flash card, xD Picture card, ect.
- Hard Drive
- USB, PC, IDE, SCSI, and SATA or Serial ATA, ect.
- iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle.
Support Device Error Messages:
- Format error
- Cannot read the card. Do you want to format it?
- File error
- Write error
- Read Error
- Memory card error
- There might be a problem with some files on this
- SD card error
- Corrupted data error
- Media Card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct the errors please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer.
Supported File System:
- FAT( file allocation table):
- BeFS ( BeOS )
- BSD disklabel ( FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD )
- CramFS, Compressed File System
- DOS/Windows FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32
- Windows exFAT
- HFS, HFS+ and HFSX, Hierarchical File System
- JFS, IBM's Journaled File System
- Linux btrfs
- Linux ext2, ext3 and ext4
- Linux LUKS encrypted partition
- Linux RAID md 0.9/1.0/1.1/1.2
- RAID 1: mirroring
- RAID 4: striped array with parity device
- RAID 5: striped array with distributed parity information
- RAID 6: striped array with distributed dual redundancy information
- Linux Swap (versions 1 and 2)
- LVM and LVM2, Linux Logical Volume Manager
- Mac partition map
- Novell Storage Services NSS
- NTFS ( Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 )
- ReiserFS 3.5, 3.6 and 4
- Sun Solaris i386 disklabel
- Unix File System UFS and UFS2 (Sun/BSD/...)
- XFS, SGI's Journaled File System
Ratings & Reviews
- What a Surprise!
- monicasmith 2012-09-12 10:35:01
- I've tried several software and they all failed to recover my photos.
Cardrecoverypro did it!
- 1 0
- Good Product!
- glenhard 2012-09-27 11:42:01
- It is easy to use and very useful our seniors.
I recovered my photos with the help of Carerecoverypro.
- 3 0
- ZaraBonifay 2012-09-30 08:40:09
- I spent so much time recovering the lost photos but failed.
Cardrecoverypro just do a few steps and get the lost photos back.
- 2 0
- The Second Purchase! Always Good!
- Barrywalter 2012-10-12 13:49:01
- It is not easy to recover all the lost pictures by hand. So I
bought Cardrecoverpro to have a try. It really works. All the
deleted pictures are recovered. And some of old pictures are also back now.
- 1 0
- All my Lost Files are Back Now!!
- audreyvamdecamp 2012-10-17 10:09:01
- It's easy, it's fast and it's amazing! Thank you Cardrecoverypro.
- 2 0
- Well Done!
- JackWilliam 2012-11-12 12:52:01
- It is easy to use for our seniors. I recovered the video
in my card even though I am 70 years old and not good at computer.
- 1 0
* SD CardRecoverypro will recover photos and other files from your memory card.